Charcroft stocks a wide range of Wearnes Cambion products. Catalogue products include miniature single pole sockets, PCB Pins & Interconnects,
connector pins, RF coaxial connectors; solder terminals, spacers, inductors, coils etc.
Wearnes Cambion are long established manufacturers of high performance electro-mechanical and inductive components
serving professional, military, aerospace and commercial markets.
Cambion is ISO9001 approved.
Featured Relay bases (patent registered)
Relay bases Data Sheet (pdf)
- Cut cost & time of relay assembly
- Custom and standard versions
- With or without mounting ears
- Ensure correct pitch & good solder fillets
- Suitable for high-temperature solder processes
Featured Wipe-clean, flat socket surfaces using spring-loaded contacts
Spring Loaded Contacts Data Sheet (pdf)
- Provide a closed, flat surface for disconnected sockets
- Can be wiped clean before mating
- Excellent resistance to dirt, shock & vibration
- Suitable for multi-way data, signal & power connectors
- Available as piece-parts or in custom connector assemblies
Featured Custom or standard cage jacks
Cage Jacks Data Sheet (pdf)
- For mating-pin diameters of 0.41-2.06mm
- Standard or custom design and materials
- Soldered or press-fit mounting options
- Crimp, surface-mount and stackable versions
- Optional PTFE insulators or moulded insert
Featured Low insertion-force tulip clips
Tulip Clips Data Sheet (pdf)
- For mating-pin diameters of 0.38-2.59mm
- Gold-plated beryllium copper contacts
- Press-fit into a range of body styles
- Solder bucket, crimp, PCB-mount and pin versions
THREAD-MOUNTED FEED-THROUGH FILTERED TERMINALS
Filter out more electrical noise from data lines by exactly matching the capacitance of a filtered
feed-through terminal to the frequency of your circuit.
Cambion filtered terminals, from Charcroft, can be specified in E12 capacitances down to 150pF for high-frequency circuits,
and up to 2200pF for low-frequency designs, or any custom value in between. These single-pole terminals can replace legacy
versions to provide tighter standard tolerances of ±20%, or custom tolerances of ±5% or lower.
Using Cambion filtered terminals improves signal integrity by filtering out electrical noise in power supply,
control, and communications systems for industrial, military or other harsh applications.
Thread Mounted Feed-Through Filtered Terminals (pdf) |
Direct-insertion pins for high- or low-current DC-DC converters
Polygon press-fit pins from Wearnes Cambion and Charcroft allow direct insertion into plated through-holes (PTH) without damage to
the PCB. All pins are RoHS compliant, with Brass pins for low-current applications, or Tellurium Copper for higher currents,
typically over 50A. The pins are reflow soldered as part of the standard surface-mount process. Options include vented shoulders
for complete solder-fill of the PTH to eliminate voids and Gold plating for optimum reliability with lead-free processes.
Direct Insertion Pins (pdf)
A new range of RF connectors from Wearnes Cambion, designed principally to be used in conjunction with semi rigid cable,
uses a solderless mating process, saving time and cutting costs. During assembly, prepared semi rigid cable is plugged into
the RF connector and an integral locking cap is screwed down, closing the teeth of an inner insert, providing a strain-relieved,
solderless joint.More, no special tooling is required to effect a quick, pluggable termination. These low insertion force RF
connectors are available in standard SMA, SMB, MMCX and N footprints. Alternatively, Wearnes Cambion has invested in state of
the art fabrication tooling, so RF connectors and converters can be customised to suit a specific application.